Eight cabinet photographs of children and grandchildren of George Sumner Wood and Lucinda Sophia (Harding) Wood of Bridgewater, Vermont and Massachusetts.
- cabinet photograph of their son Nelson Henry Wood or Henry Nelson Wood (1847-1905), shown above. Nelson moved to Creston, Iowa.
- 3 cabinet photographs of their son Will Wood, who was William Clarence Wood (1850-). Will moved to Massachusetts. In 1883, he married Mary Maria Parkis, daughter of Ira and Emily Parkis and and, after Mary's death, in 1917 widow Edith M. (Goodspeed) Baker, daughter of Theodore Baker and Hannah (Snow) Goodspeed
- photograph of William Clarence Wood's first wife Mary Maria (Parkis) Wood, whom Will married in 1883.
- cabinet photograph of Betsey Gould (Currier) Wood (1843-1910), wife of George and Lucinda's son Milton George Wood.
- cabinet photograph of Betsey's daughter Lena Belle Wood (1869-1953)
- cabinet photograph of Betsey's son George Madison Wood (1872-1930)