Small booklet, approximately 5" by 3-1/2", with eight numbered pages; printed by R. O. Robbins, Printer, of Dexter, Maine.
- W. D. Eaton, President - perhaps Walter David Eaton (1830-1899)
- J. H. Fitzgerald, Vice President - perhaps Joseph H. Fitzgerald (1836-1920)
- H. C. Parsons, Secretary - perhaps Henry Clay Parsons (1832-1893)
- J. W. Barron, Treasurer - perhaps John Wilson Barron (1838-1878)
- W. H. Dustin, Finance Committee - perhaps William Hazen Dustin (1845-1890)
- J. D. Maxfield, Finance Committee - perhaps James Dwight Maxfield (1838-1884)
- Ephraim Gee, Financial Committee - perhaps Ephraim Gee (1834-1882)
- S. Mudgett, M.D., Medical Director - presumably Dr. Simeon Mudgett (1819-1888)
If you have information to share on any of these men, please leave a comment for the benefit of other family researchers.
For more information, read One Hundred Years of Masonry, History of Penobscot Lodge No. 39, Dexter, Maine, made available online by the University of Maine.