March 1800 document where Cumberland County, Maine, Clerk of Courts Sam Freeman directs Deputy Sheriff Lewis Gay to attach the goods and estate of Elias Hancock and Rowland Hancock of Otisfield, Maine, in the matter of defaulted notes owing to the late Ebenezer Williams of Falmouth, Maine.
- Sam Freeman (1743-1831)
- Lewis Gay, Deputy Sheriff - presumably Lewis Gay (1747-1823) of Raymond, Maine, or adjacent South Casco, Maine
- Elias Hancock (abt 1766-1842)
- Rowland Hancock or Roland Hancock (1764-1839)
- Rev. Ebenezer Williams (1738-1799)
- Mary Williams (1743-1814), widow of Rev. Ebenezer Williams and Administratrix of his Estate
If you have information to share on any of these people, please leave a comment for the benefit of other researchers.
Post a Comment