Family Records pages regarding the family of Benjamin Franklin Cole (1852-1910) and Alma Louisa (McKenney) Cole (1854-1911) of Sebago, Maine.
The pages were purchased long after removal from the Bible they were presumably in at one time.
The image above records their marriage on November 1, 1879 at Harrison, Maine, by Rev. L. W. Raymond. It also shows their birth dates: June 27, 1852 at Sebago, Maine, for Benjamin, and September 28, 1854 for Alma.
Two pages for births:
- Bessie Mabel Cole, born December 19, 1881 at Sebago; died March 21, 1903
- Arthur Allan Cole, born July 10, 1883 at Sebago, Maine
- Stella Lisette Cole, born October 8, 1885 at Sebago, Maine
- Nancy Gertrude Cole, born July 15, 1887 at Sebago, Maine
- Geneva Agnes Cole, born October 28, 1889 at Sebago, Maine; married September 14, 1908 in Portland, Maine, by Rev. Henry W. Hulbert, to Warren K. Webber of Portland
- Frank Owen Cole, born April 8, 1891 at Sebago, Maine
One page of deaths:
- Bessie Mabel Cole, Died March 21, 1903, Age 21 years, 3 months. Genesis 50-24, Rev. E. H. Jenkyns. [Note: Bessie died at Sebago, Maine, of tuberculosis.]
- Benjamin F. Cole, Died October 4, 1910; Rev. S. E. Leech, Bridgton, Maine. [Note: Benjamin died at Bridgton, Maine, as the result of a fall.]
- Alma L. Cole, Died October 26, 1911 - Rev. S. E. Leech, Bridgton, Maine. [Note: Alma died at Bridgton, Maine, of lateral sclerosis of the spinal cord.]