Family Record page of the family of William Norcross (1807-1888) and Lydia (Forbush) Norcross (1810-1867) of Worcester County, Massachusetts.
Note that the dates in the Bible are a bit off from other dates found online.
Some towns where the family might have had connections:
- Royalston, Massachusetts
- Winchendon, Massachusetts
- Templeton, Massachusetts
Sadly, the page was purchased long removed from any companion pages and the Bible that supposedly contained it at one time. The reverse contains no entries. If you think that I might misinterpreted a date or other fact, please advise.
- William Norcross, born February 15, 1807 [or 1804); died September 20 [or 26], 1888 [not sure of date]
- Lydia F. Norcross [Lydia (Forbush) Norcross], born December 18, 1810; died July 6, 1867
- Lydia Ann Norcross, born March 19, 1830; died January 11, 1897 - Lydia A. Patterson
- Mary Jane Norcross, born August 15, 1834; died April 25, 1891; Mary Jane Lewis
- Ellen Elizabeth Norcross, born August 7, 1837; died August 9, 1866. Ellen Elizabeth Martindale
- Persis Gennett Norcross, born February 22, 1840
- Leander Newell Norcross, born August 28, 1842
- Charles William Norcross, born October 11, 1844; died October 10, 1846
- Charles Heman Norcross, born March 13, 1847
- Clarence Angelo Norcross, born June 23, 1850; died October 1, 1875
If you have information to share on the family of William Norcross and Lydia (Forbush) Norcross, please leave a comment or contact me directly.