Included in the 1873 booklet entitled Constitution, By-Laws and Code of Medical Ethics of the Maine Medical Association is a list of the members, including deceased members, by their counties of residence, as those counties exist today.
You can see images of all of the pages of the booklet in another post, as well as a list of all of the members in alphabetical order by their surnames.
This post identifies the members from Waldo County, Maine, up to 1873, including deceased members.
- Charles Abbott [misspelled Abott] of Winterport, Maine
- Adoniram Judson Billings of Freedom, Maine
- John G. Brooks of Belfast, Maine
- Nathaniel Augustus Eels* of Lincolnville, Maine
- Peleg Sprague Haskell of Stockton, Maine
- George Holmes* of Belmont, Maine
- E. Hopkins, Jr., of Searsport, Maine
- T. C. McClellan* of Searsport, Maine
- Nahum Parker Monroe of Belfast, Maine
- Hollis Monroe* of Belfast, Maine
- Lewis Warrington Pendleton of Belfast, Maine
- Putnam Simonton* of Searsport, Maine
- Atwell William Swett of Winterport, Maine
- William Edward Tarbell of Palermo, Maine
- Benjamin Williams of Freedom, Maine
Post a Comment