Included in the 1873 booklet entitled Constitution, By-Laws and Code of Medical Ethics of the Maine Medical Association is a list of the members, including deceased members, by their counties of residence, as those counties exist today.
You can see images of all of the pages of the booklet in another post, as well as a list of all of the members in alphabetical order by their surnames.
This post identifies the physicians from Sagadahoc County, Maine, up to 1873, including deceased members.
- Randall Doyle Bibber of Bath, Maine
- James Cochrane Boynton of Richmond, Maine
- DeWitt Clinton Chamberlain* of Richmond, Maine
- Thomas Child* of Bath, Maine
- Andrew Jackson Fuller of Bath, Maine
- Granville W. Gay* of Bath, Maine
- Abial Libby of Richmond, Maine
- James McKeen of Topsham, Maine
- Amos Nourse (Honorary) of Bath, Maine
- Israel Putnam of Bath, Maine
- Henry Sutton Burgess Smith of Bowdoinham, Maine
- Joshua Vincent Smith of Richmond, Maine
- Tristram Gilman Stockbridge* of Bath, Maine