Included in the 1873 booklet entitled Constitution, By-Laws and Code of Medical Ethics of the Maine Medical Association is a list of the members, including deceased members, by their counties of residence, as those counties exist today.
You can see images of all of the pages of the booklet in another post, as well as a list of all of the members in alphabetical order by their surnames.
This post identifies the members from Piscataquis County, Maine, up to 1873, including deceased members.
- William Buck of Foxcroft, Maine
- John Wesley Cook of Foxcroft, Maine
- Freeland Salmon Holmes* of Foxcroft, Maine
- Sumner Augustus Patten of Monson, Maine
- Edwin Payson Snow of Atkinson, Maine - see another post that features an 1844 catalog of Waterville College (now Colby College) where Edwin Payson Snow of Atkinson is listed as a sophomore
- Seth Billington Sprague of Milo, Maine
- Elbridge Augustus Thompson of Dover, Maine - see another post that features the book Napoleon and his Marshals that belonged to Dr. Thompson and has his name inscribed in it.