Included in the 1873 booklet entitled Constitution, By-Laws and Code of Medical Ethics of the Maine Medical Association is a list of the members, including deceased members, by their counties of residence, as those counties exist today.
You can see images of all of the pages of the booklet in another post, as well as a list of all of the members in alphabetical order by their surnames.
This post identifies the physicians from Somerset County, Maine, up to 1873, including deceased members.
- Calvin Blake of Hartland, Maine
- Nathan F. Blunt* of Bingham, Maine
- John Samuel Cushing of Skowhegan, Maine
- Elbridge Gerry Fogg of Kendall's Mills, Fairfield, Maine
- Charles Frederick Haynes of Skowhegan, Maine
- Arthur Almond Holmes of Skowhegan, Maine
- William Small Howe of Pittsfield, Maine
- William Bradbury Leavitt of Athens, Maine
- John Colby Manson of Pittsfield, Maine
- David Elkins Parsons of Norridgewock, Maine
- Harris Pushor of Hartland, Maine
- John Robbins of South Norridgewock, Maine
- C. H. Rowell* of Kendall's Mills, Fairfield, Maine
- Charles Wesley Snow of Skowhegan, Maine
- Joseph Payson Spaulding of Bingham, Maine
- Horace Stevens of Skowhegan, Maine
- William H. Stevens of North New Portland, Maine
- Benjamin Frank Tasker of Kendall's Mills, Fairfield, Maine
- Greenleaf Augustus Wilbur of Skowhegan, Maine
Post a Comment