5 issues of the Maine Almanac, for the years 1869, 1870, 1871, 1873 and 1874 that belonged to John H. French.
Assuming John was in Maine, there were several instances of a John H. French in Maine during that era:
- John H. French from the Brunswick, Maine area
- John H. French from the Eastport, Maine, area
- John H. French from the Brownville, Maine, area
- John H. French from the Thomaston, Maine, area
- And probably several more, as well as those who lived near Maine
If John's handwriting looks familiar to you, from family documents and research, please leave a comment or contact me directly.
Thanks for stopping by!
Post a Comment