Photograph album that belonged to Floyd E. Dole (1917-2008) of Bangor, Maine.
This album contains 19 photographs, a business letter addressed to Floyd's father, Eugene M. Dole, who worked for the old Bangor Hydro-Electric Company, and a student accident insurance plan brochure.
- mountains, perhaps in Piscataquis County, Maine
- a stone tower with an American flag at the bottom
- three photos of young children: one of a baby; another of a baby held by a woman; and the third of two young children.
- Clarendon Street in Boston, in deep snow; perhaps taken while Floyd was attending Bentley Business School of Accounting and Finance, which until 1968 was located in the Back Bay section of Boston
- three military photos: one of a man in uniform; another of a group in a mess hall; and the third of two men idling in front of a doorway
- a man and a young woman in a nurse's uniform
- two men walking on a rutty dirt road past a farmhouse