Note: Please be sure to scroll down to the comment section with a reader's theories about the identities of people in the album.
Early to, approximately, mid 1900s photograph album, containg 63 photographs; reportedly from the Bath, Maine, area, but not confirmed.
Many people are only partially identified and, in many cases, only by nickname. The only surname mentioned is White.
Because many of the partially identified people are family members, a reader with ancestry in or familiarity with the Bath, Maine, area, might be able to unlock the full names and relationships.
A listing of all of the names follows a few sample pages, below.
Top left: Mother & Gin; top right: Connie & Nona
Bottom left: Connie; bottom right: Shine
Top left: Gin; top right: Ginny, Gin, Bub
Bottom left: Bub; bottom right: Bub & Ginny
Top left: Dawn White; top right: Skipper White
Bottom left: Judy; bottom right: Tiny & Judy
Top left: Shine & Tiny; top right: Tiny & Judy
Bottom left: Judy, Shine, Margaret & Tiny; bottom right: Tiny & Judy
Left: Margaret & Tiny; top right: Phyllis, Connie, Mama, Eleanor
Bottom right: Dad Br
People identified, most with just given names and/or nicknames:
- Phyllis, "Phil", possibly the sister of Connie, Eleanor, Shine & Ginny
- Connie, possibly the sister of Phyllis, Eleanor, Shine & Ginny
- Eleanor, possibly the sister of Phyllis, Connie, Shine & Ginny
- Shine, presumably the husband of Margaret and the father of Judy and Tiny, and he may have been the brother of Phyllis, Eleanor, Connie & Gin
- Gin or Ginny, presumably the mother of Bub and Ginny and the sister of, possibly, Phyllis, Eleanor, Connie and Shine
- Bub, presumably the son of Ginny and brother of Ginny's daughter Ginny
- Ginny, presumably the namesake daughter of Ginny and the sister of Bub
- Ken, a man shown with Ginny and Bub and a dog, possibly their father
- Dawn White, the sister of Skipper White and, possibly, the daughter or niece of Connie, an adult shown in the photo
- Skipper White, brother of Dawn White and, possibly, the son or nephew of Connie, an adult shown in the photo
- Judy, presumably the daughter of Shine & Margaret and the sister of Tiny
- Tiny, presumably the daughter of Shine and Margaret and the sister of Judy
- Margaret, presumably the wife of Shine and mother of Judy and Tiny.
- Sistie, who might have been the sister of Georgie
- Georgie, who might have had a sister nicknamed "Sistie"
- Marlene H.
If you have a theory as to the identity of any of the people in the album, please leave a comment or contact me directly.