Graduating exercises of the Class of 1922 at Millinocket High School at Millinocket, Maine, now known as Stearns Junior-Senior High School.
- March - High School Orchestra
- Rev. Raymond Cooper, Invocation
- Winifred Mary Paradie, Essay - "The Radiophone" - shown in the list of graduates as Winnifred Mary Paradie
- Levi Addison Curren, Oration - "Uncle Sam's Immigration Problem
- Anna Elizabeth Beaulieu, Essay - "The Community Library"
- George Lawrence Witham, Oration - "A Study of the Water Resources of the Great Northern Paper Co."
- Frank Bartlett, Bass Solo, "Two Grenadiers" by Schumann
- Elsie Fern Crandlemire, Essay - "Robert Browning
- John Felton Wheeler, Oration - "Tendencies in Aviation"
- Crystal Belle Rossnagel, Essay - "The Home and American Democracy"
- John Felton Wheeler, tenor solo - "The Trumpeter"
- Music by the Girls' Trio
- Leroy Wentworth McPheters, Class History
- Edith Pearl Reed, Presentation of Gifts
- Mr. Charles Fuller, Conferring of Diplomas
- Rev. Father J. F. Hogan, Benediction
Graduates (listed in alphabetical order)
|Anna Elizabeth Beaulieu||Leroy Wentworth McPheters|
|Idah Mae Bouchard||Vincent Joseph Michaud|
|Walter Thomas Bouchard||Donald William Morrison|
|Frances Oleava Brown||Winnifred Mary Paradie [Winifred]|
|Ivan Alonzo Buck||Edith Pearl Reed|
|Mildred Annie Clark||Crystal Belle Rossnagel|
|Mary Elizabeth Corrigan||James Arnold Rush|
|Elsie Fern Crandlemire||Scott Edward Russell|
|Levi Addison Curren||Minnie Ethel Sewell|
|Eleanor Boyer Davis||Joseph Simon|
|John Peter Duffy||Guy Francis Theriault|
|Agnes Matilda Eklund||Donald Alan Wallace|
|Wety John Graffert||Inez Isabelle Walls|
|Marion Gertrude MacDonald||Henry Norton Webber|
|Elizabeth Louise Mahan||John Felton Wheeler|
|Henry Frederick Martell||George Lawrence Witham|
|Frances Agnes McDonald||Everett Merryman Wyman|
|Irene Louise McMahone|
|Elsie Fern Crandlemire||Winnifred Mary Paradie|
|Levi Addison Curren||James Arnold Rush|
|Agnes Matilda Eklund||Henry Norton Webber|
|Frances Agnes McDonald||John Felton Wheeler|
|Leroy Wentworth McPheters||Everett Merryman Wyman|
|Guy Francis Theriault, President|
|Scott Edward Russell, Vice President|
|Mary Elizabeth Corrigan, Secretary|
|Elizabeth Louise Mahan, Treasurer|
|Paul J. Beaulieu|
If you have stories to share of any of the people mentioned, please leave a comment or contact me directly.