- James True Bradbury (1840-1863)
- William Wyer Bradbury (1843-1901), "Willie"
- Hen's cap - perhaps the brothers' infant brother Henry W. Bradbury (1860-1862) or a soldier serving with James
- Ike - perhaps Isaac Snow Bradbury (1840-1866), lost at sea while in the U.S. Navy
- George Allen - he may have been George H. Allen (abt 1842-1915), who also served in the Civil War and was wounded at Spotsylvania Court House in Virginia
- Mother - presumably Eliza (Webber) Bradbury (1810-1893)
- Father - Wyer Bradbury (1814-1882)
If you have information to share on the Bradbury and Webber families or information on a likely prospect for George Allen, please leave a comment for the benefit of fellow researchers.