- Timothy's daughter Huldah (Guptill) Harmon (1804-1880) of Cornish, Maine, wife of Simon Harmon
- Timothy's son Isaiah Guptill (1805-1875) of Limerick, Maine - also named as the executor of the will
- Timothy's daughter Nancy (Guptill) Watson (1815-1884) of Limerick, wife of Samuel Harper Watson
- Timothy's daughter Mary (Guptill) Sawyer (1822-1867) of Cornish, wife of Henry Sawyer
- Timothy's grandson Francis E. Sawyer (1842-1910)
- Timothy's granddaughters Ann Watson, Emiline (Watson) Sawyer (1840-1914) and Mary Alice (Watson) Watson (1842-1892). Ann may have been Eizabeth A. (Watson) Watson (1837-1914)
- Timothy's son James Guptill (1807-1885)
- J. & L. Pendexter
- Edmund Trafton - perhaps Edmund Trafton (1792-1880)
- Edmund Hammond - perhaps Edmund Hammond (1804-1864)
- Freedom Berry - perhaps Freedom Berry (1827-1902)
- Harrison Guptill - possibly Timothy Guptill's grandson Harrison Guptill (1835-1924)
- J. Alley - perhaps Jabez S. Alley (1838-1908)
- Bennett Pike - perhaps Bennett Pike (1767-1853) or Bennett B. Pike (1824-1856) or Bennett Pike (1853-1922)
- A. ?
- J. ?, possibly J. S. or J. T. or ?
Transcription of the copy of the land document, shown at the top of this post - corrections welcome!
Home Place bounded - Northerly ? Pendexter; easterly by land of Edmund Trafton & others - Southerly by land of Edmund Hammond & others - and Westerly by land of Freedom Berry - containing one hundred acres more or less with the building thereon.
Also one other lot of land situated in said Cornish and bounded Northerly by land of Harrison Guptill - Easterly by land of J & L. Pendexter - Southerly by the road leading to East Parsonsfield & the Dwelling house of Said Guptill - and Westerly by land of said Harrison Guptill - being the same lot of land as I bought of J. Alley and Bennett Pike.
? of this said A. ? shall during the natural life of said J. S. [?] ___ supports and main the said J. S. and provide him with ___ cloths, food, drink, medicine and nursing and all other things necessary, in the house of said A. T. (or in such other place as said J. S. may choose). ___ This obligation shall be void, otherwise the same shall remain in full force.
If you have information to share on any of the people mentioned in these documents, please leave a comment or contact me directly.