- George Carlton - perhaps Ship Carpenter George Carleton (abt 1819-)
- Jacob L. Shuman - possibly Jacob Ludwig Shuman (1813-1880)
- Hirah Cox - perhaps Hirah Church Cox (1817-1895)
- G. W. Philbrick, Deputy Sheriff - perhaps George W. Philbrick (1815-1888)
- Asa F. Hall, Esq. - perhaps Asa Foster Hall (1784-1875), a court officer in Wiscasset, Maine.
This writ may have involved a vessel, as I found several other cases involving these men, some of whom appear to have been involved in the ship building industry.
If you have information on any of the people mentioned, please leave a comment or contact me directly, so that I can amend this post accordingly, for the benefit of others.
Post a Comment