19th century photograph of the students at a school identified on the back as ? School No. 9"; perhaps Cranford School.
The photograph measures about 8" by 5"; the entire piece measures almost 10" by 8". It was found with a collection of photographs of people, some identified, from Maine, New Brunswick, Michigan and Rhode Island.
- Helen Eola Mayo - of Bangor, Maine
- David Peavey - presumably the David H. Peavey of Exeter, Maine and, thus, maternal grandfather of Helen Eola Mayo
- Samuel A. Robinson - baby photograph; identified as father of Curtis Skolfield Robinson
- Percy Leroy Way - by a Woodstock, New Brunswick, studio - lived for a while in Michigan
- Maebelle White - by a Detroit, Michigan studio, but born at Hermansville, Michigan; niece of wife of Percy Leroy Way
- Margaret White - by a Detroit, Michigan studio, but possibly born at Hermansville, Michigan; niece of wife of Percy Leroy Way
- Cabinet card of an unidentified elderly man by the J. F. Gerrity studio of Bangor, Maine; handwriting on reverse: July 23, 1896, 94 years - was the date his birthday celebration, his death date or the date the photograph was taken?
- Unidentified people in 8 CDVs from Bangor, Maine; Providence, Rhode Island; and Pawtucket, Rhode Island
Post a Comment