The photograph was found with a few other photographs and a memorial card, including:
- Helen Eola Mayo of Bangor, Maine
- David Peavey, presumably the David Peavey of Exeter, Maine
- Samuel A. Robinson
- Bertie Way [presumably Alberta Mabel Way] - Escanaba, Michigan studio
- Maebelle White - Detroit, Michigan studio but born at Hermansville, Michigan
- Margaret White - Detroit, Michigan studio; possibly born at Hermansville, Michigan
- Cabinet card of an unidentified elderly man by the J. F. Gerrity studio of Bangor, Maine; handwriting on reverse: July 23, 1896, 94 years - was the date his birthday celebration, his death date or the date the photograph was taken?
- Unidentified people in 8 CDVs from Bangor, Maine; Providence, Rhode Island; and Pawtucket, Rhode Island
- 19th century photograph of students at ? School No 9, possibly Cranford
Percy Leroy Way was born June 8, 1884 at Canterbury, New Brunswick, the son of John Wallace Way and Etta Olive (Hillman) Way. On July 4, 1908 at Escanaba, Michigan, Percy married Hermina White, "Minnie", daughter of Nelson White and Angeline (St. Vincent or Reno) White. The Margaret White and Maebelle White mentioned above were presumably the daughters of Minnie's brother Nelson White, Jr.
Percy, a machinist, and Minnie lived for a while in Michigan and later moved between Maine and New Brunswick. They had several children. Leroy died in 1953 and is buried with Minnie, who died in 1985, in the Hillman Cemetery Ritchie Extension at Ritchie, New Brunswick.
- U.S., World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918
- Michigan, Marriage Records, 1867-1952 - marriage of Percy Leroy Way and Hermina White, "Minnie"
- Find a Grave