8 Cartes de Visites of unidentified people. The photographs were taken by studios at Bangor, Maine; Providence, Rhode Island; and Pawtucket, Rhode Island.
Reverse of the carte de visite above:
The photographs were found with a memorial card and several other photographs from New Brunswick, Maine and Michigan.
- Helen Eola Mayo of Bangor, Maine; granddaughter, presumably, of the David Peavey noted on the memorial card.
- David Peavey - memorial card; presumably the David H. Peavey of Exeter, Maine, maternal grandfather of Helen Eola Mayo
- Sam A. Robinson - baby photograph; identified on reverse as father of Curtis Skolfield Robinson
- Bertie Way; photograph by an Escanaba, Michigan studio - presumably Alberta Mabel Way, a native of New Brunswick
- Percy Leroy Way; by a Woodstock, New Brunswick studio - he lived for a while in Michigan
- Sisters Maebelle White and Margaret White; by a Detroit, Michigan studio but from the Hermansville, Michigan area; nieces of the wife of Percy Leroy Way
- Cabinet card of an unidentified elderly man by the J. F. Gerrity studio of Bangor, Maine; handwriting on reverse: July 23, 1896, 94 years - was the date his birthday celebration, his death date or the date the photograph was taken?
- 19th century photograph of students at ? School No 9, possibly Cranford
Thanks for stopping by!