Two photographs of a woman identified on the reverse as Bertie Way, presumably Alberta Mabel Way. The photographs were taken by the Ford studio and the Hobb studio, both of Escanaba, Michigan.
The photograph was found with a few other photographs and a memorial card; those identified:
- Helen Eola Mayo - of Bangor, Maine
- David Peavey - presumably the David H. Peavey of Exeter, Maine and, thus, maternal grandfather of Helen Eola Mayo
- Samuel A. Robinson - baby photograph; identified as father of Curtis Skolfield Robinson
- Percy Leroy Way - by a Woodstock, New Brunswick, studio - lived for a while in Michigan
- Maebelle White - by a Detroit, Michigan studio, but born at Hermansville, Michigan; niece of wife of Percy Leroy Way
- Margaret White - by a Detroit, Michigan studio, but possibly born at Hermansville, Michigan; niece of wife of Percy Leroy Way
- Cabinet card of an unidentified elderly man by the J. F. Gerrity studio of Bangor, Maine; handwriting on reverse: July 23, 1896, 94 years - was the date his birthday celebration, his death date or the date the photograph was taken?
- Unidentified people in 8 CDVs from Bangor, Maine; Providence, Rhode Island; and Pawtucket, Rhode Island
- 19th century photograph of students at ? School No 9, possibly Cranford
If you have corrections and/or additions to the information above, please leave a comment or contact me directly.