1904 graduation program of Standish High School at Standish, Maine.
The graduation exercises were held at the Congregational Church at Standish, Maine, on Friday, June 17, 1904 at 1:30 p.m.
Class motto: "Launched but not anchored".
- Invocation by Rev. G. K. Goodwin - Rev. George Kittredge Goodwin (1868-1943)
- Salutatory - The Value of Friends - Lilla Gertrude Hinkley
- Essay - Great Governments of Today - Mattie Lillian Buzzell
- Class History - Frank Earle Sawyer
- "Director's Choice" - March - Mandolin Quartette
- Class Essay - The Development of the Drama - Bessie Mae Higgins [see her graduation photograph here.]
- Essay - Why - Nora Ella Hooper
- Class Prophecy - Myra Pearle Dow
- Oration - Great Men of America - Alonzo Elmer Burnham
- Mandolin Solo - Mr. Winslow
- Essay - Value of World's Expositions - Vera Ethelyn Dow
- Presentation of Gifts - Mattie Lillian Buzzell and Nora Ella Hooper
- Valedictory - The Panama Canal - Walter Everett Marean
- Class Ode
- Address - Hon. B. F. Chadbourne - presumably lawyer and civil engineer Benjamin F. Chadbourne (1849-1911)
- Conferring of Diplomas - Rev. G. K. Goodwin, Chairman, School Board
- Alice, Where Art Thou? - Mandolin Quartette
Written at bottom: Alumni Association, Meeting and Banquet
Class Ode - Vera Ethelyn Dow
If you have information on any of the people mentioned above, particularly the full name of the Mr. Winslow who have the mandolin solo, please leave a comment or contact me directly.