Five 1849-1851 handwritten documents and letters from the Sanford, Maine - Saco, Maine, area.
Names appearing in the documents, in chronological order
- Mr. Hubbard (addressee on all of the documents)
- Kimball & Hubbard; credit slip to them signed by George Weld and dated April 13, 1849
- George Weld or George Welles, but appearing more like Weld (on two of the documents); credit slip to Kimball & Hubbard, dated April 13, 1849; credit slip to Mr. Hubbard, dated June 8, 1850 at Sanford, Maine
- Ira Heard or Ira Hurd (spelled differently on each side of the document); credit slip to Mr. Hubbard, dated December 24, 1849
- Jake Philpot (possibly J. L. Philpot or J. S. Philpot as written on the reverse of the document); credit slip of George Weld to Mr. Hubbard, dated June 8, 1850, with Jake Philpot mentioned as payee.
- John Hanscom; credit letter to Mr. Hubbard, dated July 3, 1851 at Saco, Maine
- Albion Witham; credit request letter, dated December 3, 1851 at Portland, Maine, to Mr. Hubbard