- A. R. Bixby - perhaps Augustus Rufus Bixby (1832-1909)
- F. R. Buck - perhaps Frederick Rodney Buck (1834-1910)
- George E. Goodwin - perhaps George E. Goodwin (1836-1910)
- Thomas B. Foss - perhaps Thomas B. Foss (1837-1914)
- James Fellows [twice mentioned] - perhaps James Fellows (1837-1914)
- W. R. G. Estes - presumably William Roscoe Greene Estes (1830-1916)
- W. H. Wildes - perhaps William Howard Wildes (1850-1914), "Willie"
- H. K. White - perhaps Henry K. White (1831-1908)
- John Weston - perhaps John Weston (1824-1912)
- F. Hoyt - perhaps Frederick Hoyt (1815-1900) or his son Frederick W. Hoyt (1854-1890)
- John A. Cilly - perhaps John A. Cilley of Fairfield, Maine
- B. F. Eaton - perhaps Benjamin Franklin Eaton (1836-1922)
- L. L. Morrison - perhaps Lucius L. Morrison (1832-1912)
Tuesday, February 2, 2021
1880s, Skowhegan, Maine: Promise to Pay, Receipts - Names: Kincaid; Swain; Bixby; Buck; Goodwin; Foss; Fellows; Estes; Wildes; White; Weston; Hoyt; Cilley; Eaton; Morrison
1880s paper scrap document from Skowhegan, Maine, detailing an 1882 promise to pay $1000 to Galen Kincaid made by William Swain, payable at 4% interest, in five installments at the Second National Bank of Skowhegan.
The reverse details receipts of payments to Galen Kincaid by a number of people, including:
If you have information to share on any of these people, please leave a comment or contact me directly.