c1924 era photograph album, approximately 8" by 5-3/4", with 30 snapshots of people, automobiles, seashore and family groups.
See the entire album at the end of this post.
Sadly, no people are identified, but the owners most likely lived or had relatives at Ossining, New York, and Port Chester, New York. They may also have had family at South Truro, Massachusetts, and Bristol, Rhode Island, or may have been vacationing there when the photographs were taken.
Places mentioned, in page order:
- South Truro, presumably Massachusetts - a beach scene
- Bristol, Rhode Island - a group of people in front of an automobile
- Ossining, New York, May 18, 1924; three distinguished-appearing men
- Ossining, New York, 1924 - 4 couples of middle and older age.
- Port Chester, New York, June 14, 1924 - group of people
- Ossining, New York - group of people, possibly family members
- Port Chester, New York - June 14, 1924 - same three men as noted in #3 in different garb
- Ossining, New York, May 18, 1924 - older couple
- Port Chester, New York, 1924 - automobile with people inside
- Port Chester, New York, 1924 - family group that appears to be a child, her parents and one set of grandparents
- Port Chester, New York, June 15, 1924 - parents and two children, shown below. Because the parents appear in many of the photographs, it's possible that this album belonged to them.