c1914-1930s album containing 22 photographs that belonged to the family of Malcolm Vartan Malcom and Georgine Lucie (Cuendet) Malcom of Boston, Massachusetts, with photographs of family members and their salt water farm on Sawyer Island in Boothbay, Maine.
Malcolm Vartan Malcom was a champion of Armenian immigrants in the United States and authored The Armenians in America, published in 1919.
People depicted in the album:
- Malcolm Vartan Malcom (Malconian) (1883-1967), a native of Turkey; Harvard University alumnus; attorney at Boston, Massachusetts.
- Georgine Lucie (Cuendet) Malcom (1885-1931), a native of Switzerland
- Edward Vartan Malcom (1914-2005), son of Malcolm Vartan Malcom and Georgine Lucie (Cuendet) Malcom
- Pa and Ma Farnum - perhaps spelled as Farnham. Perhaps Alden Blossom Farnham and Mildred (Brewer) Farnham
- Gertrude; possibly Gertrude (Lewis) Farnham, wife of Ernest Clayton Farnham
- Boothbay, Maine
- Sawyer Island
Because I don't own the copyright to these photographs, I'm not sharing them here. If you would be interested in seeing them offline, please contact me.