1889 autograph book of Lula G. Stone of Oxford, Maine. Measures approximately 9" x 6".
Lula Genevieve Stone was born February 2, 1881, the daughter of Luduscar Clark Stone and Edna Etta (Wardwell) Stone, who were born at Casco, Maine, and Otisfield, Maine, respectively.
On February 26, 1913 at Oxford, Maine, Lula married Henry Asa Andrews. He was born October 29, 1878 at Otisfield, Maine, the son of William Wallace Andrews and wife Addie A. (Pike) Andrews.
By the time of the 1930 Census, Lula and Henry were raising a family at Oxford, Maine. They later moved to Mechanic Falls, Maine, where Lula died in 1964. Henry died in 1967. They're buried in the Riverside Cemetery at Oxford, Maine.
If you have corrections and/or additions to the information above, please leave a comment or contact me directly.
Included in the autograph book is the calling card of Margaret Walker.
Alphabetical list of inscribers:
- Bertie of "Comedy Co., NY"
- May L. Bean of East Otisfield, Maine
- Mamie P. Blake of Oxford, Maine
- Mr. and Mrs. C. H. Bumpus of Oxford, Maine
- Laura Lillian Chapman of Oxford, Maine
- Nellie Durell
- Ella F. Edwards of Oxford, Maine
- Linnie Edwards of Oxford, Maine
- Nellie Hayes of Oxford, Maine
- Kate W. Houghton of Oxford, Maine
- Bertie M. Phillips of Oxford, Maine
- S. Lizzie Robinson of Oxford, Maine
- Nellie F. Stone, or Nellie F. Storer of Otisfield, Maine
- Isabel C. Thurlow
- E. Fannie Walker of Oxford, Maine
- calling card of Margaret Walker