Family Records pages of the Henry and Jane Foster family of Quebec. If the pages were once part of a Family Bible, they were apparently removed long ago. Based on a few clues, I believe the Bible, or at least the pages, passed into the hands of their son Arthur and his wife Mary Ann (Ligget) Foster.
The Marriages page records three marriages:
- Henry and Jane, parents
- Their daughter Frances Foster, who married Leonard Lucas in July 1842
- Their son Arthur Foster, who married Mary Ann Ligget on June 24, 1862.
- Frances Foster
- James Foster
- Elizabeth Foster
- Arthur Foster
- Jane Foster
- Daughter-in-law Mary Ann Ligget, born May 12, 1839
- James Foster, son of Henry and Jane Foster; no date given
- Elizabeth Foster, daughter of Henry and Jane Foster; no date given
- Jane Foster, Henry's wife; her death date is hard to read but appears to be November 27, 1857, though I've noted the year as 1856 in several sources online
- Henry Foster, died July 10, 1869, age 75; again, the year is hard to read
- Arthur Foster, son of Henry and Jane Foster, died March 22, 1902, age 70.