Circa 1873 catalog of New Hampshire College of Agriculture and the Mechanic Arts, located at Hanover, New Hampshire and associated with Dartmouth College.
The catalog is undated but contains a number of clues pointing to a date in the early 1870s:
- One of the instructors named in the catalog was Ezekiel Webster Dimona, Professor of General and Agriculture Chemistry and considered the father of the college; he taught from the opening year of 1868 until his death in 1876
- The catalog contains an engraving of Culver Hall, which was built in 1871
- The text mentions a building, Conant Hall, that is soon to be erected. Conant Hall opened in 1874.
- Rev. Asa Dodge Smith, D.D., LL.D., President
- Ezekiel Webster Dimond, A.M., Professor of General and Agricultural Chemistry
- Charles Henry Hitchcock, Ph.D., Professor of Geology and Mineralogy
- Daniel James Noyes, D.D., Instructor in Intellectual Philosophy and Political Economy
- Edwin David Sanborn, LL.D., Instructor in Rhetoric and History
- Elihu Thayer Quimby, A.M., Instructor in Applied Mechanics
- Charles Augustus Young, Ph.D., Instructor in Natural Philosophy and Astronomy
- Charles Franklin Emerson, A.M., Instructor in Mathematics
- Robert Fletcher, A.M., Instructor in Drawing
- Benjamin Thomas Blanpied, B.S., Instructor in Chemistry and Natural History