Memento of the Annual Dinner of the La Gloria Fruit Company at Young's Hotel, Boston, Massachusetts, 21 October 1916, with identifications of workers in the photograph of the "new packing house, La Gloria, Cuba, and a list of dinner attendees.
Notice the numbers written in ink below the men in the photograph. The numbered names above identify the surnames of those men.
- Barnes [Mr. C. E. Barnes, listed with the dinner attendees?]
- Wilson [Mr. L. F. Wilson, listed with the dinner attendees?]
- Mr. and Mrs. L. F. Wilson
- Mr. and Mrs. B. G. Pillsbury
- Mr. and Mrs. George W. Wells
- Mr. and Mrs. William A. Walker
- Mr. and Mrs. P. F. Harrington
- Mr. and Mrs. P. F. Conator [?]
- Mrs. and Mrs. A. W. Macy
- Mr. and Mrs. C. E. Barnes
- Mr. and Mrs. C. F. Ford
He was born 13 November 1867 at Corning, New York, son of Benjamin Carr Wilson and Martha D. (Biles) Wilson. He married Martha H. Udall, born 27 September 1876 at Dubuque, Iowa, daughter of Charles E. and Frederika (Faulhaber) Udall, born in Vermont and Germany respectively.
Lewis F. Wilson, in addition to being president of the Cuban Land and Steamship Company, which was involved with the La Gloria settlement, was a lawyer at New York City.